Below are resources to help you navigate the post COVID-19 world:
- Comprehensive list of states that are lifting prohibition on elective procedures; updated often (AMA): https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-05/state-elective-procedure-chart.pdf
- State-by-state detail on reopening orders, including specific plans and task forces with links; updated frequently (National Governors Association): https://www.nga.org/coronavirus/
- State-by-state telehealth actions; updated often (Center for Connected Health Policy): https://www.cchpca.org/resources/covid-19-related-state-actions
- State-by-state governor orders, legislation and bulletin released since beginning of pandemic; updated frequently (Stateside): https://www.stateside.com/blog/2020-state-and-local-government-responses-covid-19
- State history, daily status, and projections of infection, testing, and hospital resource use (IHME, University of Washington): https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america/new-jersey
- International and state-by-state tracking of confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths; updated daily (Johns Hopkins): https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- Zelis’ legislative expert explains the latest legislative activity from a healthcare payer perspective.Webinar: COVID-19–What Payers Need to Know Now
- Zelis COVID-19 Update and Resources
- Congress’ Response to Coronavirus in Three Acts
- CDC: What you need to Know
- World Health Organization
Our Response to COVID-19
With the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, there is no higher priority than the health and safety of our community, including our associates, clients, vendors, investors and their families. We want to let you know what we are doing to manage this dynamic and unpredictable situation.
To-date, we have taken these actions:
- Activated a cross-functional team of Zelis leaders to assess the situation daily and develop response plans, policies and procedures to support our organization and constituents as the situation evolves.
- Triggered our business continuity plans for a remote work environment, enabling Zelis associates to work remotely in line with national guidance on social distancing and to enable continuation of service to our clients.
- Required business continuity plans from our vendors to ensure uninterrupted service.
Although we don’t know the course of COVID-19, we, like others in the community, are doing our part to help protect our team and those around us. We are in this together.
We will continue to regularly monitor guidance and public health recommendations from the CDC and WHO and make decisions that are in the best interest of our community.
On behalf of the Zelis family, we want to extend our thoughts and support to those impacted.