Whether your focus is on in-network or out-of-network medical, dental, or workers’ compensation claims payments, Zelis delivers a real-time, integrated electronic payments solution that reduces the cost of making payments while increasing provider satisfaction. With access to more than 1.5 million providers and a proprietary payments network of more than 700,000 providers, Zelis helps save payers an average 60% of the cost of making healthcare payments by converting from paper-based payments to electronic payments.
Our proprietary real-time integration with leading claims adjudication platforms ensures streamlined implementation with virtually no disruption to existing workflows while providing superior operational efficiency.
- Reduced print and postage costs
- End-to-end reconciliation which eliminates “out-of-system” balancing
- Turnkey CAQH CORE compliance
- Robust automated reporting which improves tracking and insight
- Balanced, detailed 835s that elevate value to providers
Services that maximize savings
The Zelis Payer Client Services Team is a seamless extension of your team. Zelis minimizes the time, cost and distraction associated with implementation.
- Provider enrollment and award-winning service
- Implementation and dedicated account management
- EDI and clearinghouse support
- Monitoring of payments to prevent stale cards
- Fraud and abuse detection and quality assurance programs
- Fast response times-provider service issues
- In-house regulatory guidance and support
Drives superior provider satisfaction
Provider satisfaction is critical to building and maintaining a robust electronic payment network. Zelis delivers an industry-leading, provider-centric payments operating model that encourages electronic adoption, retention and 835 acceptance.
- Unique enrollment model based on provider consent and choice
- Enhanced offerings for complex provider organizations
- Solutions that streamline reconciliation and re-association
- Quality assurance and abuse prevention
- Secure online portal for self-service