Zelis Network Analytics collects provider network data from hundreds of payers for thousands of provider networks, maintaining the largest, most reliable demographic provider dataset in the United States.
Every year, Zelis aggregates this data to paint a picture of the provider landscape in the United States. This year, our 2022 State of the Market report covers five lines of business:
- Medicare, including Medicare Advantage
Healthcare in the United States continues to change with trends and regulation thus, it is important to stay abreast of new developments in managed care.
Key trends of importance are:
• Continued popularity and shift towards high-performance and value-based care networks
• Return of major players to the HIX/ACA market
• General lowering of premiums for on-exchange plans
• Growth of the Medicare Advantage market
This report discusses these trends, leading to actionable improvements for better network outcomes.
Report data is directly sourced from carriers’ online directories and represents a snapshot of key market players in the US. We include providers with at least one managed care contract nationwide, and the underlying data is updated on a quarterly basis. This analysis looks at data from Q2 of 2021.