Our proprietary real-time integration with leading claims adjudication platforms ensure streamlined implementation with virtually no disruption to existing workflows while providing superior operational efficiency.
- Reduced print and postage costs
- End-to-end reconciliation which eliminates “out-of-system” balancing
- Turnkey CAQH CORE compliance
- Robust automated reporting which improves tracking and insight
- Balanced, detailed 835s that elevate value to providers
The Zelis payer client services team becomes a seamless extension of your organization eliminating the need to make implementation investments. Our deeply experienced team is passionate about delivering better services and better performance.
- Provider enrollment & award-winning service
- Implementation & dedicated account management
- EDI & clearinghouse support
- Monitoring of payments to prevent stale cards
- Fraud and abuse
- Fast response times-provider service issues handled within ~30 seconds
- In-house regulatory guidance and support
Provider satisfaction is critical to building and maintaining a robust electronic payment network. Zelis delivers an industry-leading, provider-centric payments operating model that encourages electronic adoption, retention, and 835 acceptance.
- Unique “opt-in” enrollment model
- Enhanced offerings for complex provider organizations
- Solutions that streamline reconciliation and re-association
- Quality assurance and abuse prevention
- Secure online portal for self-service
CAQH CORE®, the CORE-certification/Endorser Seals and logo are registered trademarks of CAQH® Copyright 2010, Council For Affordable Quality Healthcare®. All rights reserved.